The office of Environmental Health and Occupational Health and Safety is committed to work for a safe and healthy environment for all City College Community. In support of this policy we provide the following services:
- Evaluate health hazards and recommend appropriate controls
- Serve as consultants on Health and Occupational Safety concerns.
- Conduct training and develop educational programs geared toward improved understanding of regulations.
- Develop department-specific training.
- Provide cleanup and remediation for chemical spills.
- Provide technical support in an emergency.
- Monitor construction and remediation projects.
- Serve as an advocate for the CCNY community.
CUNY Laboratory Safety Manual - click here to read
COF (C14) Study Material - click here to read