The five departments belonging to the Science Division at The City College of New York offer a wide range of courses satisfying major-specific as well as liberal arts requirements. Courses are taught on both undergraduate and graduate level in the Spring and the Fall semester of each academic year. Summer classes are also available on limited bases.
Students interested in a particular course are encouraged to visit respective departments to seek detail information about courses including names of professors teaching and any changes or additions that might not be reflected online.
Registration questions can be also directed to the Office of the Registrar at 212-650-7850.
Schedules and calendars:
THE SCHEDULE OF CLASSES is available through a centralized CUNY website and can be accessed here.
CURRENT ACADEMIC CALENDARS are available here.
Courses by departments:
- Biology - Undergraduate and Graduate
- Chemistry - Undergraduate and Graduate
- Earth and Atmospheric Sciences - Undergraduate and Graduate
- Physics - Undergraduate and Graduate
Benefits of our Ph.D Programs:
- Five year support package including health insurance, tuition waiver, and $24,000* stipend.
- Great location
- Best professors
Specific Program Information: